Nexus 6P Photos! Show us what your phone can do!

Shadnic

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Yeah come on! A good few people in this forum have gotten their phone, let's see those pictures and videos! :)

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Don't work too hard, JerBear lol. But for real, as simplistic as the shot is I like how you opted to include a pic that utilized both natural light and shade. Thanks for posting. The rest of these people will get our share when the phones arrive. I unfortunately like to wait for them to be in circulation for a month or so before I make a purchase.

Looking forward to everyone's pics b/c if this camera is better (or on par w/ more features) than the 5X, we're gonna be seeing some great shots b/c they've got some spectacular samples over there in that forum.

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Oh Snap! People have the phone now?? Take some pics people!!

Preferred but not limited to:

Low light
In a bar/neon sign setting
Moving objects in both lighting situations
Low light
Deep color contrast
and low light

You guys will receive so many internets for your efforts and an E-high five!!

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
First photo: Nexus 6P. Jpeg straight from camera
Second photo: Sony NEX -6 with a Zeiss 32mm f/1.8 prime lens. Jpeg straight from camera

EDIT: Wrong lens. It's with my Sony 30mm macro lens. Which shouldn't be on the camera.

Nexus-6P-color-chart-1.jpg

Sony-Nex-color-chart-1.jpg

Tried (and failed) to get the framing and crop as close as i could. Not sure what the weird black artifact on the 6P image is. Maybe a bug or something?

Last edited:

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Not only that, I've heard a simple tap on the screen fixes it also. One reviewer said that at least and I'm guessing he meant using a different area as a focal point like I used to do on my OG Moto X

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2