Nexus 6P: show us your home screen set up.

jdot104

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
I guess everyone who has gotten their 6P is busy setting it up, but I've gotten mine running now. Google and Huawei did a fantastic job. I imported my Nova setup from my N5 and, with a few tweaks, it looks awesome.uploadfromtaptalk1446052152982.jpg

jdot104

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Niiiiiiiiiice. I should probably change my background to something less stockish, but I haven't settled on anything. Love the Sailor Moon art though.

Drago27

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
Niiiiiiiiiice. I should probably change my background to something less stockish, but I haven't settled on anything. Love the Sailor Moon art though.

It's funny because the only thing i didn't like from the early hands on videos is the stock image that comes on your 6P. I remember thinking "man, couldn't they have chosen a better wallpaper?" And thank you, i fell in love with the wallpaper as soon as I saw it this morning!

nikith ganan

Oct 29, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys. I just got my nexus 6p today and I am really happy with it. I am coming off of a nexus 4 so I really wanted to get this phone. I have a quick question about the home screen. Is there anyway to change the grid size without using a launcher? I don't know about you guys but my home screen feels a little congested for my liking. Thank you for replying.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys. I just got my nexus 6p today and I am really happy with it. I am coming off of a nexus 4 so I really wanted to get this phone. I have a quick question about the home screen. Is there anyway to change the grid size without using a launcher? I don't know about you guys but my home screen feels a little congested for my liking. Thank you for replying.

I don't think there is. Have you tried Nove Launcher? I know you don't want to use a launcher but, it may be the only way, and Nova is a good one.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site

You would have to root the phone and edit the /system/build.prop file

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I really like the Google Now launcher, I just don't like the persistant search bar at the top, it takes up space that I' like to use for other stuff. I really wish Google would allow us to remove that, without rooting.

co.ag.2005

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Nova Launcher Prime
Outcast icons
Zoopreme Zooper widget
Wall from MKBHD

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 3439.jpg
    3439.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 535