How long are the cables that come in the box?

zorak950

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I feel like this has to have been answered somewhere already, but I haven't seen it. I know the 6P comes with a C-C and a C-A cable, but how long are they?

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I feel like this has to have been answered somewhere already, but I haven't seen it. I know the 6P comes with a C-C and a C-A cable, but how long are they?

I'm not sure I saw this anywhere, but most say the C-A is about 6 inches. I'm guessing by the look the C-C looks like it's about 3', maybe longer.

Maybe someone that got their 6P yesterday or today can confirm the size. Mine will not be here until tomorrow.

jdot104

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure I saw this anywhere, but most say the C-A is about 6 inches. I'm guessing by the look the C-C looks like it's about 3', maybe longer.

Maybe someone that got their 6P yesterday or today can confirm the size. Mine will not be here until tomorrow.
I haven't measured, but I'd say the A-C cable is about a foot and the C-C cable is maybe 4 feet? It's about 4 times as long as the A-C cable.

CarbonOak

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Yes, the C-A cable is incredibly short. It's really only useful if you have your computer USB hub on your desk, but then you'd have to unplug the phone to interact with it in any way. Otherwise you'd definitely have to get a longer cable.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar