Huawei - Nexus 6P Return/Cancel

evolvedsapien

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone else Cancelled their 6P order even before it has arrived?

I originally ordered my 64gb Nexus 6P in Graphite on 10/22/15; I called yesterday (10/31/15) and cancelled the order. The rep ("Robert") said that he will enter me into the list they have for Cancels and that it should be processed within 24-48hrs.

I was surprised at how quickly Huawei charged my credit card when I originally placed the order for the 6P on (10/22); they charged my credit the very next day on (10/23).

I hope I don't have any issues receiving my credit back onto my credit card...I feel a little iffy because the way the rep explained it; he was saying he had to manually enter the cancel into a Spreadsheet. I didn't receive any type of Cancellation e-mail correspondence either.

Anyone else Cancel? What was your experience?

chrisexv6

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
I cancelled my order yesterday, overnight I got a "credit memo" email.

They did say it would take 7-14 business days to get the money back, or I could call my credit card co to see if they could make it faster (Im guessing they were referring to calling my credit card and disputing the charge so I wouldnt have to pay it)

As far as them charging immediately.....double edged sword. After a certain amount of time, any authorization put on a card will expire. With the stock of 6P being so limited, by the time the actual order ships and is charged its possible the auth is expired. This happened to me on my Google Store order....they put my order on hold waiting for me to re-run my credit card. Huawei charged right away, so there was no auth issue. But then you have a charge on your card without a phone to show for it. Each has its own advantages/disadvantages. But right now Huawei seems pretty sketchy to order from, and not even because they charge right away.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech