Any difference in texture for each colour?

1adam

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Are the textures any different between the different colours?
I just held an aluminium device in store and it was great in hand. Wonder if any more grippy or slippery than the graphite...

karmamule

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
The frost has a slight texture to it that I really like. It manages to still feel relatively smooth while making the phone surprisingly grippy.

Aridon

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Graphite is smooth but I don't find it slippery. The edges are small but pronounced so you can really feel them.

nickacs

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
I got the aluminum and, IMO, think you definitely need some kind of case with some "texture" to it. It feels very slippery to me. I love how thin the phone is and love the look of the aluminum, but just feels so slick to me. I always put cases on my phones, so not a big deal.
I don't think you can go wrong with any color..the phone is awesome :)

exempli_gratia

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I got the aluminum and, IMO, think you definitely need some kind of case with some "texture" to it. It feels very slippery to me. I love how thin the phone is and love the look of the aluminum, but just feels so slick to me. I always put cases on my phones, so not a big deal.
I don't think you can go wrong with any color..the phone is awesome :)

Ditto!

Aluminum model definitely lacks much help (not sure if other models different). Especially with the 6P being so thin, and the battery on the bottom, the phone wants to slide down.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude