How is the 6p aluminum look?

eak1570

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I actually like the black one but I don't want a lot of fingerprint on my phone and I end up with the aluminum.. Just curious how it look. Thanks.

LinuxWeather

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
Agreed the aluminum looks unique yet not obtrusive like the frost of seafoam colored Nexus. Plus its the only color that matches the fingerprint sensor.

Posted via the Android Central App

pseudoware

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
The aluminum is beautiful. Like many others, I chose it based only on online pics & videos, w/o actually seeing the colors firsthand. No regrets.

I'm rockin' mine naked. Yeah, it'll likely acquire "blemishes" over time. I'm not gonna trip on that stuff.

Shadnic

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
I've been really tempted to cancel my frost pre-order and order an aluminum since there's apparently billions of those in stock. I love how aluminum looks, but the frost just really caught my eye, and plus i think it looks a little more unique. At this point I think I may as well wait, but it definitely has crossed my mind many times...

cdd543

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
I've been really tempted to cancel my frost pre-order and order an aluminum since there's apparently billions of those in stock. I love how aluminum looks, but the frost just really caught my eye, and plus i think it looks a little more unique. At this point I think I may as well wait, but it definitely has crossed my mind many times...

That's what I'm doing. I have a frost 64gb pending that I ordered 10/2 and I ordered a 64gb alu today and it's already shipped for delivery tomorrow.

Shadnic

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
That's what I'm doing. I have a frost 64gb pending that I ordered 10/2 and I ordered a 64gb alu today and it's already shipped for delivery tomorrow.

Ugh, that makes me wish I had done the same (I'm going out of town Thursday so no point in ordering tomorrow), but I'm sure it'll feel victorious when I finally get the frost. And the $50 play credit won't hurt.

kenorian

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I waffled a bit before deciding to order it. Got it yesterday and nervously opened the box - I like it a lot.

evolvedsapien

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a 64gb Aluminum yesterday (11/3) via Google Play Store as well ... how the heck is yours arriving tomorrow (11/5)? I checked my status and it says "Processing" Nov. 18-20th.

bo_woods

May 29, 2015
Visit site
I'd love to get my hands on a Nexus 6p and find out for myself... It's so cool looking, like some type of alien phone... Futuristic and Weird (In a good way)

The 5X reminds me of a Lumia

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney