Why isn't my charging and fingerpint unlock working?

GreatCanadian

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Charging and fingerpint unlock not working

No issues here. Both the index and the diddler on either hand unlock just as fast when charging as when not.

GC

Posted via the Android Central App

ccps

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Same here. My original 6p had this issue (64gig slate gray) My warranty replacement does not. Same model phone.

SoaringEagl3

Dec 24, 2017
Visit site
Sorry to necro this thread, but I was losing my mind trying to figure out why my fingerprint sensor wasn't working. It's not a 6p, but the GS8A, but the solution was the same. My sensor would work while unplugged, or charging at home, but come to find my budget bin car charger somehow interfered with the sensor, and as I'm typing this, it apparently messed with my touchscreen as well. Grabbed a quality car charger and both sensor and touchscreen work leagues better.

johnsnails

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
I had a similar issue, I realised it was not specifically while charging, but while it was charging in side this case i bought that was preventing the cable from being fully plugged in. As soon as I take off case and plug charger in, fingerprint unlock works. But as soon as I charge with case on phone was going silly, no fingerprint reader, trying to long press on the screen would bring up all different menus and auto press buttons etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20