Nexus 6P Aluminium vs Frost

jcdub

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
My other for an aluminium 64gb 6P is precessing 16-18 th Nov, but the Frost is available for shipping within 1-2 business days.
Is the Frost a colour that people have been happy with?

Posted via the Android Central App

jsarino

VR Expert
Trusted Member
Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I think you'll get as many people that liked the Aluminum (I have one) as well as the Frost. For me anyways, I was going back and forth between the two, but opted for the former because my Nexus 5 was white, so I wanted something different this time out.

pr627

Nov 1, 2015
Visit site
my last device was white so I wanted something different also. I went with Graphite but I like the Aluminum also

asianrage

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I got my 128GB Frost on Wednesday, about a week after I had ordered it. And that was after getting a notice that it wouldn't be shipped until the 15th?

I bought it because my previous device is the HTC ONE M8. Surprisingly, the body of the Frost model isn't as cool to the touch as the Aluminum HTC. I suspect that this is due to the Frost color being a painted finish?

jcdub

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
If it's the case that the frost is painted I'll wait for the aluminium
Thanks

Posted via the Android Central App

bjrosen

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Does it really matter to you. I've ordered the frost, it's just moved into the processing state so I haven't received it yet, but if I don't like the color I'll get a black skin rather than a clear one. I can't imagine not having a skin on a phone so the color of the phone is irrelevant.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1