stupid charger broke.

fabian bonifacio

May 16, 2015
Visit site
Just a warning guys. I dropped my fast charging cube from 2 ft off my bed and somehow it doesn't work. Great job huawei. Thats 43$ in the playstore. USB C isn't the future just yet -.-

Posted via the Android Central App

fabian bonifacio

May 16, 2015
Visit site
Don't get me wrong I love USB C but as of now all I can do is order them until best buy starts selling them, and onto the floor. It wasn't that bad of a drop. Just a little flop

fabian bonifacio

May 16, 2015
Visit site
Lmaoo for less than 10 bucks I'd invest in that but I still have the crappy USB C to A charger until my new one comes in

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
With any charger, you drop it from a foot and it can break. I bought a nice charger that lasted me months then I dropped it on the charger itself and just died. I have some chargers for years with no issues. I've broken lightning chargers from dropping them too.

Halofury

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I think mine stopped working... It doesn't say it is fast charging or anything...

When you plug in, isn't it supposed to say you're charging fast

maverick7526

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I think mine stopped working... It doesn't say it is fast charging or anything...

When you plug in, isn't it supposed to say you're charging fast

what percentage is the battery at? If it is over a certain percentage it will not charge rapidly.......