6P Data Speed on T-Mobile LTE-network compared to Other Devices on T-Mobile's network...

evolvedsapien

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Anyone notice any difference on how fast/slow the 6P connects to T-Mobile's LTE Data Access compared to LTE Data access using other devices on T-Mobile's network such as using Samsung/LG/HTC/Apple devices ... ?

evolvedsapien

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I switch back and forth between my 6p and 6s and from what I've noticed I get a overall better connection on my 6p
Just to be clear I'm asking about Data connection only and no Wi-Fi in play. I don't know what it is but it seems like for example if I do a Google Image Search of something...my iPhone 6 seems to loads result faster.

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Anyone notice any difference on how fast/slow the 6P connects to T-Mobile's LTE Data Access compared to LTE Data access using other devices on T-Mobile's network such as using Samsung/LG/HTC/Apple devices ... ?

for me it really depends. I switched from and still have my Nexus 6. The Nexus 6 is faster in certain spots because it has band 12 support where the 6p drops down to HSPA+ or 3G.... When both phones are connected to band 4 the 6p is way faster.... I still use my Nexus 6 when I go cycling or jogging on the trail and at the Gym because of band 12 support.... Two spots my 6p drops back down to HSPA and 3G...... I look forward to (eventually) getting band 12 support on the 6p... Insane they said it would be ready by the time the device ships and now I've had the phone 2+ weeks and no band 12 support.........

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Nope. Same good speeds as my other devices.

Attachments

• 1447284291567.jpg
    1447284291567.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 17

sarsho

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I experience a lot of switching between HSPA, 3G and LTE, even when stationary. I had an GS4 just before the 6P and although it did have some connection issues, not near as much as the 6P. Is there anyway to tell if it is the phone, the carrier or just where I am? I just finished an Android update, hopefully that address this issue. Also, I see some signal monitors that tell the band type, signal strength and so on, does anyone have a recommendation on which one works better than others. I saw some reviews for some monitors that broke the phone, dont want that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20