Does Google pay return shipping on a defective return?

Ticojpunk

Recordist
Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Subject says it all really. When returning a Nexus 6P for reasons other than just changing your mind, do they send a prepaid return label?

Go0gle

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
Yes, and the best part is you get to keep using the defective phone until the new ones comes, so there is zero downtime.

Amanda Huston

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
Yes, and the best part is you get to keep using the defective phone until the new ones comes, so there is zero downtime.

Lucky you. I'd like to know who you spoke with. I've had a hell of a time trying to get these same results after my nexus 5x got so hot it gave me a 2nd degree burn. My end result after being on the phone with a variety of "supervisors" was that I return my phone and eventually I will get a refund after I return my POS phone. Nice Google... Very nice. Now I get to go buy a new phone before Christmas and just wait around for a refund in the new year. Never again will I buy anything from Google after this.

redhawk24

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Not directly related to the topic, but I am going through returning a defective unit that I purchased from Huawei, and they provided a pre-paid Next Day Air shipping label. They are also paying to ship my replacement device Second Day Air.