Widgets don't seem to be working

tdesai4

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I have only a couple of widgets on my screen....a month calendar widget and a Chronus clock widget. I noticed that both stopped updating after while. the date doesnnt change on either. I restarted the phone and they both seem to work but then after a little while it stopped updating again ...anyone have a similar experience? is there any solution?

anon(11078)

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I have only a couple of widgets on my screen....a month calendar widget and a Chronus clock widget. I noticed that both stopped updating after while. the date doesnnt change on either. I restarted the phone and they both seem to work but then after a little while it stopped updating again ...anyone have a similar experience? is there any solution?

This used to happen to me all the time on the N6. It required a reboot to fix. Sometimes the problem would reoccur quickly, other times it could be a month or two before it would reappear. So far I haven't had this problem with my N6P.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trigati

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I'd have to go with the widgets of those particular apps themselves being the issue (or how they were coded). I've got widgets (including Weather Timeline) that update without problems.

tdesai4

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I thought it might hace been the third party widgets that were for some reason not updating, but even the stock ones dont update...so frustrating....

anon(11078)

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
The problem seem to happen when I used a beautiful widget widget. If I removed it, the problem did not occur.

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shae