Frost owners.. are you happy with your color choice?

dmlv

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I have purchased all the white nexus phones over the years. I just like the look of the white back with the black front.

I will say the aluminum looks sleek but Andrew Martonik said to Phil on one of the latest podcasts that white is the best looking and the one to get. Of course that is his opinion. But unlike us, most of the time they have the chance to touch and see devices in person before they purchase.

Are you all pleased w the white? I am just not sure about the sides...white vs maybe being all brushed chrome or all black like the front.

Thank you!

pfunnyjoy

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Re: Frost owners.. are you happy w your color choice?

I was really torn between the frost and aluminum and think I could have been happy with either, but chose frost and think I made the right decision for me. But I still sometimes wish I could've seen both in person before deciding!

anon(30235)

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

I was torn between the graphite and the frost and ended up getting the frost. Love it! I think that I made the right decision.

dropn1s

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site

Pretty happy, I got the graphite model.

Posted via the Android Central App

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site

Well it was frost and loved it. But now I love it even more. So damn sexy I can't stop looking at it ;) love making my phone, well, my own.

Attachments

• 1448245412888.jpg
    1448245412888.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 184
  • 1448245425778.jpg
    1448245425778.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 182

lrrowley

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site

I got the Frost model, and I do really like it. I will say that it looks different than what I thought it would from the pictures on line. It really is like a white paint that was bonded to the metal. From the pictures I thought it was just a lighter color aluminum. It's still nice though, but part of me wishes I would have gotten the standard aluminum model.

AaronTV

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site

I love mine. No regrets whatsoever. I'd never owned a white phone before and was nervous that it would be too dramatic a change for me. But, I think it's great! It looks very elegant.

Posted via the Android Central App

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site

I chose the graphite, but the frost looks nice, all the colors do actually. I like the contrast with the black bar .... might've gone gold, which I typically dislike, had it been available in the US. The aluminum looks really nice but reminded me too much of an iPhone.

And don't understand how so many reviewers had fingerprint issues, haven't experience that at all.

PhiPsi32

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site

The Frost looks great. I love the contrast between the black front, the white back,and the visor. The Nexus branding is clear and crisp and sharp. I'm really glad I went with this model.

kyoo

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site

always love white - was afraid it'd get dirty, but that hasn't been the case as of yet. I use a clear case just so I can see the back of the phone! haven't seen any other colors in person, but I'm sure they all look great too

mogelijk

Trusted Member
Jul 14, 2013
Visit site

I really like mine, as well. I particularly like how the white contrasts with the silver chamfered edges and around the fingerprint sensor. Just a beautiful phone.

Ticojpunk

Recordist
Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I had the Aluminum briefly, and if I was going to do it again, I'd definitely get the Frost or Graphite. I wasn't thrilled with the Aluminum color. I found it utilitarian looking and a little boring.

dmlv

May 11, 2013
Visit site
thanks guys...appreciate the opinions and the pic. i pulled the trigger on the 64 frost.
i know the general thinking is "who cares"...ppl cover them in cases anyway. but i generally do not use cases..if i do they are usually clear/minimal.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vszvvone88