Is there Email App similar to Samsung's?

Fisherguy 01

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
Gop my 6P today, the only email app on it is Gmail which is setup for both by Gmail and my ISP email account.
I really don't like Gmail, is there some other app out there that looks like the one I had on my S4?
(... or maybe I shoulda just got an S6)

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
You can always back up a Samsung email client from another Samsung phone, restore it to your 6 and see if it runs.

Fisherguy 01

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
Not sure how to do that.
Installed an "outlook" app but it seems to have some quirks, like the hyperlinks don't seem to work and I don't get any notification of new emails on the icon.

pr627

Nov 1, 2015
Visit site
Not sure how to do that.
Installed an "outlook" app but it seems to have some quirks, like the hyperlinks don't seem to work and I don't get any notification of new emails on the icon.

I noticed that hyperlinks do not work for me in my Outlook app if they come from an iPhone user. ( I reported this to MS with no resolution) Any other email I get I can open the links with no issue. I also use Gmail which I think is great and where you likely will get the best experience since you are on a pure Google device

ryleyinstl

May 19, 2011
Visit site
If you require Exchange support check out Nine Mail. It is completely fully featured and currently receives updates constantly. Similar to the popular Touchdown but doesn't look as if designed for windows mobile in 2007.

Posted via Nexus 6p

Fisherguy 01

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
Does the Aquamail pro or the 'unlocked' version allow you to delete email from the server?
It's a bit of a PITA to have to delete them on my phone, tablet and laptop.
(Guess that's why people use Gmail?) ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tgksnow