Textra on the 6p

AustinTech

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else having a hard time getting full resolution pictures via text, mms, via the texting app Textra? Every picture I receive is pixelated and looks like crap. I've messed with the settings but can't figure out how to get it to work. I'm on Verizon if that matters.

Posted via the Android Central App

Roose00

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Go into settings, choose MMS and then mms advanced. Change from "legacy" to "system"

It worked for me right away.

Titan206

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Are you receiving media from another Android phone, or an iPhone? When I receive videos from my wife's iPhone, videos tend to look pretty horrible. I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it.

AustinTech

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I am receiving pictures from my wife's lg g4 on verizon. When I send pictures to her they look great but the ones she sends me are ultra compressed.

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I am receiving pictures from my wife's lg g4 on verizon. When I send pictures to her they look great but the ones she sends me are ultra compressed.

Have you tried another app such as Google messenger or something to see if you get the same results?

Posted via Android Central App from a Nexus 6P or the amazing Nexus 10

AustinTech

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried another app such as Google messenger or something to see if you get the same results?

Posted via Android Central App from a Nexus 6P or the amazing Nexus 10

Yeah, they are all pixelated with google messenger also. Ugh.