Missing calls on VZW with 6P

pheatton

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
Recently got my 6P last week and started using it on Friday. I had to chat with VZW to get it enabled but after that it was working. When called VZW I did ask them to enable HD voice which I have read enables basic visual voice mail, although I don't see HD voice on the account. Now I am having two strange issues, first is that Im missing calls. I had to change the oncall number to myself today and tested it but my phone never rang. I can make out bound calls but cant get inbound calls. I dont get that many calls so Im not sure how long this has been happening. Second is when I get a voice mail all I get is a garbled text message. I have read that this is related to having visual voice mail enabled but the app not on the phone.

jims52

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Just got my phone last night and had it activated by Verizon. I had the same problem with voicemail, just a garbled text came in. I called Verizon tech support and asked them to disable the Visual Voice Mail. Voice mail worked fine after that.

pheatton

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
Just got my phone last night and had it activated by Verizon. I had the same problem with voicemail, just a garbled text came in. I called Verizon tech support and asked them to disable the Visual Voice Mail. Voice mail worked fine after that.

Ill have to have them take care of that. You have HD calling without Visual Voice mail at all? Thanks.

I had that problem initially. Shut off HD calling and it was fine after that.

Nexus 6P

I tired disabling that and still had issues getting phone calls, in settings it stated the cellular network state was "disconnected". Now it states that same but it rings now. I went into my account and activated HD calling and it seems to be working again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke