No head phones?

john.robles

Dec 5, 2015
Visit site
How is it possible a phone released in 2015 does not come with headphones haha
They included 1 usb to type c and one type c to type C cables. For me its acceptable that they replaced the headphones for the usb cable. Headphones are easy to find just get one from amazon or ebay haha

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I have had every single Note that Verizon offered and none of them ever came with headphones. Some other phones did though. I never found it to be an issue as I always use Bluetooth headphones.

If you can't afford headphones, just do a test drive for Samsung (you will be charged a buck) but then you can keep the headphones and adaptive fast charger.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
The last time I got headphones with a phone was with a BlackBerry 9700. I didn't think they sounded very good anyway. I have better headphones, both wired and wireless, that I use with my phones.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Like the others, I already have headphones (bluetooth and wired) that I prefer so I'm happy they dropped the headphones and included the extra USB cable.

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I have over 5 sets of earphones from previous devices still wrapped and tied up. I have a ton of headphones since I love listening to music.

Shure SE315 for everyday use
Bose mIE2 for outdoor work
Bose QC15 for flying, basically noise cancellation
Audio Techinica ATH-M50 for photo editing and just drowning out everything but the music
Power Beats 2 Bluetooth for cardio and when I'm at work so I don't have that wire hanging while im moving around.

Nexus 6P

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
It's not the end of the world but I like to have one included for work. So I'm not worried if I break or lose it.

titaniumSS

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Headphones that come with phones are always cheap. I haven't received a pair with my phone for quite some time. I would figure most people nowadays have at least one pair of headphones or earbuds they regularly use anyway. I'm sure the phone manufacturers feel the same. For me I have my JLab Epic Bluetooth earbuds for the gym, Audio Technica ATH-M50s for headphones, and a soon-to-be-replaced pair of Bose SIE2i earbuds.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Headphones that come with phones are always cheap. I haven't received a pair with my phone for quite some time. I would figure most people nowadays have at least one pair of headphones or earbuds they regularly use anyway. I'm sure the phone manufacturers feel the same. For me I have my JLab Epic Bluetooth earbuds for the gym, Audio Technica ATH-M50s for headphones, and a soon-to-be-replaced pair of Bose SIE2i earbuds.

I received a pair of beats bundled with my phone once... They were pretty good actually. Not hundred dollars good by any means...

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I can't recall the last phone which came with a set of earbuds. I change phones pretty much every year and have had Sony(?) Something -> Palm Something -> Palm TreoPro -> HTC Evo -> Nexus 4 -> Nexus 5 -> Nexus 6 -> Nexus 6P.

bjrosen

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Why would anyone in their right mind want a pair of crappy bundled earbuds. There are a lot of good bluetooth headphones at various price points. I have a a set of Bose bluetooth headphones and a pair of cheap Ausdom bluetooth headphones, the Ausdom's are actually pretty good considering the price, obviously the Bose are better.

Last edited:

titaniumSS

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
I received a pair of beats bundled with my phone once... They were pretty good actually. Not hundred dollars good by any means...

HTC and Beats were the exception, even though Beats aren't by any means up to the standard of other ~$100 as you mentioned. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dawsonnathalie