Is it possible (Nova/Google Now)...?

louisstone

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Is it possible to use Nova as my launcher, but dedicate one of my home screens to Google Now cards like how my phone came as stock Marshmallow?

Posted via the Android Central App

TommyZ23

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
What I did was add the "Swipe Up" action to the [app drawer] button to go to the Google App... Works great to quickly get to Google Now.

bogdaryl

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I set my double tap option to the Google now app, works great for me and allows quick access.

Posted via Android Central App

louisstone

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Okay. Maybe I'm too dumb for launchers.

But, Nova was on sale for $0.99..

Maybe I need to pick up a user guide because I'm just not getting it. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Trigati

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site

Maybe I need to pick up a user guide because I'm just not getting it. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

That's Nova Prime, which is like an unlock key for features in the Nova Launcher.

Make sure you download Nova Launcher as well.

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site

Thanks.

Dive off the deep end man. Just throw yourself into it. You'll get the hang of it.

louisstone

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Dive off the deep end man. Just throw yourself into it. You'll get the hang of it.

I did dive off the deep end!

I spent 99¢!

That's huge for me. I'm pretty sure some guy at Google has a plaque hanging in his office commemorating the day I coughed up that cash. ☺

I'm slowly getting things. I think what's been best is the ability to change the # of icons I can get on a screen.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I did dive off the deep end!

I spent 99¢!

That's huge for me. I'm pretty sure some guy at Google has a plaque hanging in his office commemorating the day I coughed up that cash. ☺

I'm slowly getting things. I think what's been best is the ability to change the # of icons I can get on a screen.

Play around with Gestures, Actions, Activities and swipe up actions for individual icons. Great features and good fun.

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
What I did was add the "Swipe Up" action to the [app drawer] button to go to the Google App... Works great to quickly get to Google Now.

Omg. I didn't think of this. Thanks for the tip.
Wait, I read that wrong. I thought you were making 'swipe up' go to Google Now.

I tried my home button to link to Spotify but it keeps going to Google Now.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey