MMS Issue on T-Mobile

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I can't seem to get MMS messages on my 6P using Textra on T-Mobile while solely on WiFi. It seems the data has to be toggled on in order to send and receive MMS. On my old S3 the data would turn on automatically when a message was being sent and then toggle off when successful. Is this a phone issue or an app issue with Textra?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if it's a phone issue or not, but if you turn WiFi calling ON, MMS should, in theory, be able to 'travel' through WiFi as well.

redhawk24

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Under Settings, MMS, make sure you activate the "T-Mobile WiFi Calling Fix". This will automatically toggle off wifi while the MMS is going through (outgoing or incoming) and toggle it back on when it is finished.

It won't go straight through WiFi from my own experience.

cane prevost1

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
Under Settings, MMS, make sure you activate the "T-Mobile WiFi Calling Fix". This will automatically toggle off wifi while the MMS is going through (outgoing or incoming) and toggle it back on when it is finished.

It won't go straight through WiFi from my own experience.
Not seeing this in the settings? Is this on Marshmallow?

Kwjmac

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
In Textra under settings->mms you will see at the bottom the t-mobile toggle. Once I set that I have zero problems with mms

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21