Nexus 4 ----> 6P: How to Celebrate the 2.5-Nexus-Generations Upgrade?

TayF

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
After years and years of rocking -- and loving -- my Nexus 4, the time has come to upgrade. The Nexus 6P is the prophesied replacement, and I put in my order this afternoon for a Aluminium 64-Gig model. I'm posting today to get your thoughts and suggestions for things to do with my new hardware to enjoy the upgrade.

What sorts of apps, functions, tests, or rituals do the rest of you do when you upgrade your phones? This is a titanic upgrade for me, and I'm sure the hardware will blow me away in comparison to what I've been using.

Please share your rituals and share your thoughts for what I should do to celebrate my 2.5-Nexus-generation leap!

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Dude... just turn it on and enjoy. Coming from a Nexus 4, there isn't much that won't kind of blow your mind. From the screen, to the speed, the fingerprint sensor, to the camera and battery life. I never owned a N4, but I did have a N5 and N6... and the 6P even feels noticeably faster than the Nexus 6, which was no slow poke in its own right.

I'm 4 days in, myself, and the ONLY weakness I've come across is that Ambient Display doesn't fire reliably (which is a easily-fixed software issue I'm sure). That's it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21