Speck Candyshell on sale

jims52

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Just a heads up for anyone wanting the Speck Candyshell Grip for their Nexus 6P.

They have been on back order on the Speck website and I have been waiting for the Black/Slate Grey to come back in stock.
Just got a notification that they're back in stock AND they are 40% off, so much cheaper than Google at the moment, especially if you didn't get in on the Black Friday sale.

Here's the link..
CandyShell Grip Google Nexus 6P Cases

Doesn't look like the White/Black are back in stock yet.

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Just a heads up for anyone wanting the Speck Candyshell Grip for their Nexus 6P.

They have been on back order on the Speck website and I have been waiting for the Black/Slate Grey to come back in stock.
Just got a notification that they're back in stock AND they are 40% off, so much cheaper than Google at the moment, especially if you didn't get in on the Black Friday sale.

Here's the link..
CandyShell Grip Google Nexus 6P Cases

Doesn't look like the White/Black are back in stock yet.

I have the Black/Slate Grey on the phone right now. It has great grip, obviously. The buttons are perfectly raised and tactile, and the cutout for the ports and fingerprint scanner are ample; larger than on other cases.

I also bought a Poetic Revolution case, and got it replaced after my first one couldn't make use of the charger. The replacement case is just fine now, but I missed the feel of the Speck case on the phone and put it back on. I'm waiting for the White/Black one to be in stock so I can grab one, just to change it up.

Posted via the Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I debated this case but couldn't get over the look. It didn't suite me. I went with the Google Case (dark one) and have been enjoying it.