6P on sprint??

Hammer9274

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Any sprint users have the 6P? How does it do on the sprint network? I'm on a HTC one m8 now and it runs great, just wondering how the 6P will do. Thanks in advance.

maverick7526

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Any sprint users have the 6P? How does it do on the sprint network? I'm on a HTC one m8 now and it runs great, just wondering how the 6P will do. Thanks in advance.

Works great for me. I find I have better reception than I did with my moto nexus 6.

Posted via the Android Central App

12MaNy

Regional Leg Breaker
Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
I have a Nexus 6p on Project Fi (which mostly utilizes Sprint's network in my area) and it works great.

puch96

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site

I use my on Sprint as well, and I also come from the M8. I find it better performer with sprints network and it also supports CA, where active blazing speeds!!!

craigjenh

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
After dealing with the admittedly pleasant, but clueless, Sprint employees while getting sim card and phone set up, i have had no problems with the network....Other than the usual problems with weird dead spots in my town.

Hammer9274

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Thx for the info puch96 :), I was just wondering how good Huawei radios were. From all the replies seems like they are pretty good. Also what is CA that it supports? Sorry for my ignorance on the subject:eek:

KaliforniaKid

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Went through a merry-go-round with the [removed by mod] Sprint idiots to get the proper nano-sim card.
Had a Galaxy 6 and I don't miss the Sprint and especially the Samsung bloatware.
Sprint reception sucks as always and will dump them for Project Fi whereT-Mobile will pick-up the slack for Sprint.
Why does Sprint exist?

Last edited by a moderator:

maverick7526

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Went through a merry-go-round with the [removed by mod] Sprint idiots to get the proper nano-sim card.
Had a Galaxy 6 and I don't miss the Sprint and especially the Samsung bloatware.
Sprint reception sucks as always and will dump them for Project Fi whereT-Mobile will pick-up the slack for Sprint.
Why does Sprint exist?

Because they still have better coverage than T-Mobile. Network isn't as fast, but it's more dependable.

Last edited by a moderator:

puch96

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Thx for the info puch96 :), I was just wondering how good Huawei radios were. From all the replies seems like they are pretty good. Also what is CA that it supports? Sorry for my ignorance on the subject:eek:

CA stands for Carrier Aggregation. Once Sprint spark is enabled, meaning band 25,26 and 41, CA is an additional feature that enables Band 41 by allocating multiple spectrum channels which significantly increases bandwidth. In my town, my M8 used to I get around 50 mbps down speed at best in certain locations where my N6p utilizes CA and got me around 130mbps down speed around the same location. If Sprint has CA in your area, the N6p, or any newer phone from 2015 for that matter would be able to take advantage of this feature.

Super Dave426

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
CA stands for Carrier Aggregation. Once Sprint spark is enabled, meaning band 25,26 and 41, CA is an additional feature that enables Band 41 by allocating multiple spectrum channels which significantly increases bandwidth. In my town, my M8 used to I get around 50 mbps down speed at best in certain locations where my N6p utilizes CA and got me around 130mbps down speed around the same location. If Sprint has CA in your area, the N6p, or any newer phone from 2015 for that matter would be able to take advantage of this feature.

Thank you, I appreciate your answer and think this might be my next phone.

Hammer9274

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site

Thanks for the reply, don't have spark in my area but the phone is running great.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1