What's the one feature you like best about your 6P?

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Definitely Doze, as well as Nexus Imprint. Doze has been great for me; I've only been losing 1-2% overnight since getting the phone. Overall, battery life has been consistent, with 6+ hours SOT, depending on usage, with a peak day of 7:42 SOT. Today I got a solid 5:30 SOT and 5 hours of voice calls in before plugging it in to charge a short while ago.

As far as Imprint, it's become my go to way of easily unlocking the device. I'm so used to it that my finger very rarely reaches for the Power button. I can't say enough about this phone. The only way I'd consider getting the next Nexus at this point is if it came with a 4000+ mAh battery that achieves 10 hours SOT and three day battery life with the SD 820. The 6P with some form of split screen multi tasking in the next update would be perfect.

Despite Huawei's horrendous customer service when dealing with them direct (never again) I wouldn't mind another collaboration between they and Google for another Nexus in the future.

Posted via the Android Central App

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Letting VZW know that I don't need their phones with crappy bloatware is my number one. And they can't track my phone with all their apps and such like DT Ignite or whatever else they might install.

And all this right out of the box without needs for a ROM.

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Letting VZW know that I don't need their phones with crappy bloatware is my number one. And they can't track my phone with all their apps and such like DT Ignite or whatever else they might install.

And all this right out of the box without needs for a ROM.

right on ... still have my unlimited plan and they're the best service in my area, so I get everything I want at a very reasonable price without all the bloat and branding!

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
right on ... still have my unlimited plan and they're the best service in my area, so I get everything I want at a very reasonable price without all the bloat and branding!
I went away from the unlimited. It was nice but between me and my wife, average we use 18GB so we went with the 20GB plan but then a month later, they had a promo for double days which brought it up to 40GB for the 20GB price. It was back in 2014. I saved about $50/month with the new plans and then I paid less then $100 for a the G3 at that time. The most data I've used up is 40GB but I tried that month to get as high as I can.

I drive to NJ a good amount streaming Pandora and I'm still well under 20GB between me and my wife.

VZW is great for what I do. If I didn't travel, I would probably look around but I'm happy and I don't feel like wasting my time looking.

I remember in a camping trip, everyone else had no service meanwhile me and my wife had full LTE. Of course we let them know at the end of the trip so people can stay off phones but I was shocked to see service.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21