I got a Code in my Doze!

Hawgee

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
Loving the Nexus 6P with staying power. Got to crank up a YouTube tune sometimes to tickle the battery. A wonderful pocket warmer in January.
Has anyone had success with a Power Brick and a C connect for extended trips off the grid.
Not all that wanders is lost. ;)

Last edited:

bogdaryl

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Are you asking about the portable battery chargers that are available? If so then yes but I used a an aukey 10000 but used the type A usb to type C usb that came with the phone and it works well and pretty fast but not rapid charge due to the aukey only putting out qc 2.0... Hope this helps.

Posted via Android Central App

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Loving the Nexus 6P with staying power. Got to crank up a YouTube tune sometimes to tickle the battery. A wonderful pocket warmer in January.
Has anyone had success with a Power Brick and a C connect for extended trips off the grid.
Not all that wanders is lost. ;)

I'm also not sure what you are trying to say here... or what the headline on this thread means... but, you might want to look into this....

http://www.amazon.com/Anker-PowerCo...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4939054

I have not used it so do your research and see if it's what you are looking for. Some of the comments say it is charging their 6p "faster."

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance