Gold Nexus 6P

jdk606o

Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
Just got my gold 6P. Now I need some help! I have a black carbon fiber and red carbon fiber back from dbrand.. Which should I put on?

Posted via the Android Central App

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I agree with what others said that black on gold will look sharp ! Post up a pic when you get time of which you went with please :)
I have not used skins before ,but I might try one day

mikespe

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Gold and red look good together too depending on the shade of red. I have a old case from my Note 4 that is a maroon red with a gold bumper around the edges. Looks very classy IMHO

jdk606o

Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
Well, I did the black carbon fiber, but after an hour or so, I just couldn't get use to the glossiness of it. It also wasn't as grippy as I had hoped. The color combo was great though! So I took it off and I put in an order for the leather one. I'll post pics when I get it installed!

Jayr97

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site
Well, I did the black carbon fiber, but after an hour or so, I just couldn't get use to the glossiness of it. It also wasn't as grippy as I had hoped. The color combo was great though! So I took it off and I put in an order for the leather one. I'll post pics when I get it installed!

I want the gold 6P, but I was wondering could you see the gold from the front view of the phone ? Like the bezels.

Pirate Arr

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Actually you can see gold from the front.. Very edges are gold.

Could you post some pictures? Haven't yet see the gold hands on :p. Probably search YouTube but as stated gold and black is a sexy combination. Idk why Apple and others don't go that route. Good always has to have a white face (at least on others, awesome that the Nexus do not)

Posted via the Android Central App on my Frost Nexus 6P

jdk606o

Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
Got my slickwraps leather skin in today and applied it.

Attachments

• 724.jpg
    724.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 49