Drop test crash guard bumper

TruPlaya187

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
It is only on pre-order from the Rhino shield website. Hopefully some people here did pre-order and they will receive it soon so we can get some feedback on that bumper case.

Cant Miss

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
It is only on pre-order from the Rhino shield website. Hopefully some people here did pre-order and they will receive it soon so we can get some feedback on that bumper case.
There is lots of feedback on the net for Rhino Crash Guards for iPhone and Galaxy. From what I've seen, they are the best available, which is why ordered right away.

Mine (white one), according to the last email sent me by Evolutive, will ship as soon as today.

TruPlaya187

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
There is lots of feedback on the net for Rhino Crash Guards for iPhone and Galaxy. From what I've seen, they are the best available, which is why ordered right away.

Mine (white one), according to the last email sent me by Evolutive, will ship as soon as today.

Thanks for the information! Yeah I've seen some reviews and all that for the other phones but I would like some feedbacks for the Nexus 6P one. Since here in Canada with the dollar, it would cost me like 50$.

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I ordered one... I wanted to order one for the Nexus 6 last year but I don't think they ever made one for it.... Look forward to checking it out....

Cant Miss

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the information! Yeah I've seen some reviews and all that for the other phones but I would like some feedbacks for the Nexus 6P one. Since here in Canada with the dollar, it would cost me like 50$.

While I'm not willing to drop test my phone for you, I'll be happy to post my feelings on fit, finish, and feel after I get mine.

cane prevost1

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
Ordered black one to go with my aluminum 6p. Using a clear TPU case right now. This looks like it'll add a bit of thickness but a ton of protection. Seems to be a good compromise.

TruPlaya187

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
While I'm not willing to drop test my phone for you, I'll be happy to post my feelings on fit, finish, and feel after I get mine.

HAHAHA! I would never ask that but like you said, the fit, finish and feel that would be great to know your opinion! Thanks for that!!!

mattsican

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
I did the pre order back before Christmas. It said would ship by Jan 10th.... It's still on pre order and hasn't shipped.

Posted via the Android Central App

PhiPsi32

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Shipping email arrived this morning, but order confirmation says that tracking info should arrive within two hours of shipping confirm.

I don't have a tracking number yet, but I'm not going to worry about that until Monday.

Pirate Arr

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I have a Spigen Armor case. Do you guys think my case it already fine. I kind of wanna try this out. Looks awesome

Posted via the Android Central App on my Frost Nexus 6P

PhiPsi32

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Tough to say. Depends on what level of protection you want or need. I used LifeProof exclusively to this point. Sadly, they don't make a Nexus unit. The Crash Guard looks like the next best thing minus the water resistance.

mattsican

Oct 20, 2015
Visit site
So I got the email saying it has shipped on the 27th. I checked the tracking number, and it says that only the label was created. It STILL hasn't shipped. Anyone else have this issue?

Posted via the Android Central App

PhiPsi32

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I received the shipment notification but no tracking info. The order confirmation says allow up to nine days for actual delivery (or something like that).

Cant Miss

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Mine arrived a few hours ago, and has exceeded expectations (which were pretty high to begin with). Love the feel; real solid. Fairly grippy. Not as grippy as a TPU or silicone case, but it doesn't stick to the lining of your pocket like those do. For me, that getting stuck on the fabric of your pocket as you're removing it was a potential cause for drops.

The buttons are stiff, but positive. I like them, as the button placement on this phone made it too easy to accidentally push them.

Fit and finish are as good as I have seen, and it looks really good on the phone. I have an aluminum 6P, and the white case is white around the sides, with grey buttons, and that same grey color exposed on the front and rear.

While a little thicker than the Ringke Fusion it replaced, the phone actually feels thinner and more svelte with the Crash Guard. I also like that there is no translucent material around the flash as I got some rather nasty flare from the flash with the Ringke case on.

I only have one complaint… I always considered easy removal a major criteria for my cases, and I haven't figured out the method to easily remove it. It is stuck on there really good. Any ideas?

With that said, the phone looks and feels so good with it on, I may not have any reason to remove it. Still… if one of you geniuses figures out an easy way to remove it, I am all ears.

We'll see how easy it is to keep the white "white". All in all… 5 stars for now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae