How many cases have you bought for your 6p?

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Ok, so I'll admit I'm asking this so maybe I won't feel so bad about buying 5 different cases until I settled on one. There weren't really any cases available except those from Google when the phone came out. Now, there are quite a few more to choose from.

I don't really want to start a thread on WHICH cases you bought. There are other threads covering that. I'm just curious HOW MANY cases you have bought and HOW MUCH you think you've spent on cases?

Pirate Arr

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
One so far but I want to buy more ha-ha. I always do that for my phones like my Nexus 5 has three cases. One from Caseology and two different Spigen cases. So far I have the Armor from Spigen for my 6P but want that cool bumper showcased on one of the threads and the official Google case for some reason and possibly an Evocel one to.

Posted via the Android Central App on my Frost Nexus 6P

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Only one. I usually buy a LOT of cases for my new phones until I settle on which is my favorite. But I've finally found my favorite case and now its the one I get for all my phones now. That is as long as they make it for whatever phone I buy, so far they have, so I'm good. :)

Posted via the Android Central App

Trigati

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
One for myself. If Spigen made the same kind of case I had on my Note 4 before I got my 6P, it would have been two.

pfunnyjoy

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Guilty! Bought 5 myself, didn't tally cost, but not too bad. Most costly was the official Google leather folio, but I RMA'd that for a refund.

Will probably keep one extra, put the rest up as a group on eBay now that I've settled on one.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
One. Urban Armor Gear isn't making one so I'm dealing with a Spigen right now. I haven't looked at other cases because I can't stand the wait on shippijg.

Posted from the 6P of Azaroth

Tomster88

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I have 2. I have a regular black case by Spigen , but then I also bought the Ringke clear case because I love looking at the Nexus logo on the back of the phone.

Posted via the Android Central App

jims52

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
i-Blason case with holster but after awhile I decided I didn't trust the retaining clip on the holster. I then bought the Speck Candyshell, which I love, but needed a holster. Took three holsters to find the one that fit my needs.
So short answer.... 2 cases and 4 holsters.

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
i-Blason case with holster but after awhile I decided I didn't trust the retaining clip on the holster. I then bought the Speck Candyshell, which I love, but needed a holster. Took three holsters to find the one that fit my needs.
So short answer.... 2 cases and 4 holsters.

The Seidio Dilex Pro holster for the iPhone 6s+ works perfectly with the speck candyshell case.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca