How to see images in emails on Nexus 6P

Maverick342

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
I love my Nexus 6P but the email on this phone really sucks and I can't get anything to work. My first question is when someone sends be a photo I cannot see the picture. Gmail keeps giving me some error saying it cannot find the file so I downloaded Outlook and it won't show the picture either.

Any help would be great, because I use email all the time and this is going to make me return this phone.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, if you have tried a couple of different email apps and you still can't view the image then it might be something to do with the sender and the original email. Does this happen with every email or just this one? have you tried viewing the image on a computer? the sender could have sent you a file that isn't compatible with the phone.

Maverick342

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
I actually spent about 3 hours doing several different things because I could not open Excel, Word, etc files in the Gmail app, and my emails would keep appearing after I deleted them. I uninstalled the updates for Gmail and that seemed to fix that issue.

As far as the photos I found out it was because the sender was using a .tiff formatted picture.

Everything should be fixed now except for the bugs with the Gmail app but I will just use Outlook until it is fixed.

Thanks for the reply though

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol