Connecting multiple bluetooth speakers

jasperlin

Nov 7, 2015
Visit site
Hello

Is there any way of connecting multiple bluetooth speakers? I have new and old ones, and it would be great if I could connect and play music on all of them at the same time, even two would be great!

Any chance of that happening? Different branded devices.

Thanks!

PaulQ

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Hello
Is there any way of connecting multiple bluetooth speakers? I have new and old ones, and it would be great if I could connect and play music on all of them at the same time, even two would be great!

Any chance of that happening? Different branded devices.
Thanks!

Well, I may be able to help out here because I came across this app some time ago after it was first released. I haven't tried it but it's rated well and seems like it does what you want.

AmpMe

Enjoy!

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Well, I may be able to help out here because I came across this app some time ago after it was first released. I haven't tried it but it's rated well and seems like it does what you want.

AmpMe

Enjoy!

If I read that correctly, AmpMe connects and syncs the music output of multiple phones over an Internet connection. Those phones can then be (individually) connected to a Bluetooth speaker if desired.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know of a generic app that will do the same thing but with any bluetooth speakers I owen? Not just the UE Roll brand.
Nope - you have to have HARDWARE that supports linking multiple Bluetooth devices to play the same audio stream. Other brands like Sonos ($$$ compared to the UE Roll series) do similar things.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I have two tiny bluetooth earpieces, and I want to use both at the same time. Any idea how to connect them to the same phone?
As was noted earlier, unless you have hardware (both the phone and the Bluetooth devices) that supports that feature it's not going to work.
From my cursory review of the Bluetooth specification you have to have at least Bluetooth 4.2 support (but probably Bluetooth 5.0 support) to get that feature.
Edit: check out How to use a Samsung Galaxy S9 with two Bluetooth devices at a time https://www.androidcentral.com/samsung-dual-audio for more on capable devices

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2