Nexus 6p or Note 5

wrich2005

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I scored a great deal on both of these phones I got a 6p with movers coupon at bby for right over 400 new and I got a 64 GB note 5 on swappa for 450 basically new. I love some features on both of these. Cameras are both good in their own respects, doze is great on the 6p. Non Verizon bloat is great on the 6p. Samsung pay, wireless charging and the s-pen are great on the note 5. I can't decide which one to keep. I'm not going to keep both though, it's one or the other. I like the battery life on the Nexus better, I like that the screen gets so much brighter on the Note 5 (just started using Lux on the Nexus however and it does help). Help me! And I'm posting on both forums to be fair

Posted via the Android Central App

Bpschoon81

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Had 6p, loved everything about it except no oIS in the video camera. Videos of my kids were shaky as hell. God I wish it had oIS. On the Note 5 and hate many things. ATT version of still on the October security patch

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I signed up for the Note 5 Test Drive and figured I'll give my 6P a break, turned it off and put it away.

It hasn't been two weeks and I missed my 6P so much I took her back out. I don't know what it is, I have no issues with TouchWiz, both are set up similar running Nova Prime, etc. but there's something I don't like about Samsung. I guess I hate the move they made with the S6/edge/Note 5 build & design.

wrich2005

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I signed up for the Note 5 Test Drive and figured I'll give my 6P a break, turned it off and put it away.

It hasn't been two weeks and I missed my 6P so much I took her back out. I don't know what it is, I have no issues with TouchWiz, both are set up similar running Nova Prime, etc. but there's something I don't like about Samsung. I guess I hate the move they made with the S6/edge/Note 5 build & design.

That's where I'm at switching between both. My hold up on the note is mainly due to battery it seems to die so fast

swarlos

Trusted Member
Mar 8, 2010
Visit site

That's been me with two 6P's that I ordered and my 6S+. As soon as I get the 6P I fired it up and downloaded some of my apps but I didn't even use the phone out and about. I just put it away and went right back to my iPhone. Now I have a 3rd 6P on the way and I really want to try it out to see if I want to switch. The only thing really keeping me back is also getting rid of my watch as there is no Android Wear that I could see using to replace my watch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12