Proud new owner of the Nexus 6P!

luqman24

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Phone is amazing. It's also my first nexus phone and I'm really impressed with the Nexus 6P and vanilla Marshmallow. The display is beautiful. Battery life is amazing (lasted for 26 hours on my first day with 5 hours of screen on time). Speakers are surprisingly loud and excellent. My only concern so far are:

- The weak power and volume button press, it's very easy to accidently hit and turn the volume up/down and/or turn the screen off. I just wish they were a little harder to press to avoid accidental clicks. (I realized this was a problem caused by my case, not the phone itself. My bad.)

- The vibration intensity is weak and I can't find the option in the settings to increase it, I had the option in my previous LG G3 but I can't find it on this phone (I hope someone helps me find it).

- Very short transfer cable. Thankfully my front USB ports on my PC are located on the top so I can set ontop of my PC when it's connected.

But overall I love the phone so far. Much better than I expected and it's very underrated imo. Great job Huawei on producing such a spectacular device.

Also I've attached screenshots of my first LTE speed test (triple the speed I was getting on my G3) and my battery life on the first day.

Screenshot_20160308-205602.jpgScreenshot_20160309-222125.jpg

Last edited:

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
It is an amazing phone, props to Huawei.

I don't want to sell it but at the same time I don't have $1,000 sitting around to own two flagships. Pre-ordered the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge.

terminator y2k

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I just ordered one too from Best Buy- couldn't pass up on their promo - 64gb w/ free speck case for $474 ?? Awesome deal. First Nexus for me too and from what I've read, this phone is a beast !!! Can't wait !! Got some other accessories from Amazon too. :^)

*6P 64gb Graphite Shipping*
*AT&T iPad Air 2 64gb Space Gray*
*Retiring Soon AT&T LG Optimus G Pro*

Attachments

• 103291.jpg
    103291.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 77

Easton091

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
I went from a G3 to a Nexus 6 to the 6p. Have the say the 6p is a cut above the others. Best phone i have owned

Posted via the Android Central App

Gunnyman

Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
I got tired of waiting for LG to update the V10 and joined the Nexus Master Race. My 6P arrives tomorrow, I'm excited to get back into tinkering with Android again.

bejli

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Man, I got mine 5 days ago, and am really bummed that phone is to big for me to use it practically. I wen't from Nexus 5 (still got it), but I wasn't able to test it properly in shop as no sellers have them available for "hand" testing. 5 minute of testing was like, ooh, it's ok, but after really using it, it's just to big. Now I have to find someone to buy it... Any buyers from Europe?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol