Can't make outgoing calls!!!

Sammytheorangutan

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
I've had my 6p for a couple weeks and am using Project Fi. Today is the first day I've needed to make an outgoing phone call. I dial the number then......nothing. The phone shows that it's dialing but after a few seconds, it ends the call. It never completes the call. I still happen to have my old phone (still on Sprint) and it continues to work flawlessly so the problem isn't with Sprint. (I assume I'm using one of Sprints towers with Project Fi.) I tried calling my "old" phone from the 6p and couldn't do it. Called the 6p with the old phone and it connected just as it should. (The phones were literally 1" apart.)

What could the problem be and how can I fix it? I was about to cancel my Sprint service but I better not until this problem is resolved. I'd hate to pay for both Sprint and Project Fi and have to carry both phones around just to be able to make an outgoing call.

HELP! :)

dty06

May 14, 2014
Visit site
As Rukbat said, the first step should be to contact Project Fi's support. They should be able to help. If not, I'm sure the community here can try to assist you as well.

Sammytheorangutan

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
Hadn't thought about Project Fi's support. Had them call me and all is well now. Had to remove SIM, reboot, delete PFi app then reinstall app then SIM. Figured this was a settings issue. My bad. Thanks for the responses, guys. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781