50 dollars off until May 6th on Nexus 6p

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Great time to buy. 50 dollars off. If you get it from Best Buy you also get 50 dollar gift card but I think it's better to buy from Google direct.

Posted via the Android Central App

mmaged2287

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Buy from Google. They will offer a replacement service for a year if there are issues with the phone(with the exception of accidental damage). I had a buggy operating system and weak radios with my previous phone, and they replaced it free of charge. You won't have this option at Best Buy.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Buy from Google. They will offer a replacement service for a year if there are issues with the phone(with the exception of accidental damage). I had a buggy operating system and weak radios with my previous phone, and they replaced it free of charge. You won't have this option at Best Buy.
I hear you....I actually bought a 32 gig today a best buy because thats all they had. I plan on ordering a 128 GB from Google in a few days after I'm convinced that this is not too big for me. I plan on returning this one... I just hope I don't drop it because they had no cases for it.

Pirate Arr

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site

Even if you don't buy Nexus support [which of course is for accidental damage]?

#TeamFrosty Nexus 6P

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
As long as it's a manufacture defect. If you drop your phone and it gets damaged then it's not covered but if your camera stops working then it's covered.

mttmks

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I wonder if you can buy Nexus Protect later on within the initial warranty? That's the primary reason why I haven't jumped on the deal yet.

mmaged2287

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Yes, Google will replace your phone if there's a manufacture defect. I had some issues, and they replaced my phone. There's a authorization hold(retail price, not sale price), but they remove it once they receive the defective device. They have an amazing customer service and this will last a year. Nexus Protect is something different. I'm not sure if they send you a brand new phone. I have square trade for accidental-related issues. With the manufacture warranty service(replacement service) they will send you a brand new phone in the box.

mmaged2287

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Mike Dee1, yes return and purchase the 128gb from google. Google's service is worth it over Best Buy. I see it as more future proof. I have had the 128gb and I have used over 45gb of storage. Just make sure you treat it with care. The Nexus 6p unfortunately scratches very easily and I have had issues with dust on camera visor. This thing is a dust magnet and needs a case. I recommend the Speck Case or Seidio surface.

azteca911

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Best Buy's website now says it's a $25 gift card. I'll be going to a Best Buy this weekend to check out the 6p before actually buying one.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
For all you guys that have more than one phone

If I use two phones on the same account do I have to constantly swap SIM cards or can I get two SIM cards and just turn one on at a time

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
For all you guys that have more than one phone

If I use two phones on the same account do I have to constantly swap SIM cards or can I get two SIM cards and just turn one on at a time

You have to swap SIMs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol