May Security update has been released

terminator y2k

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Hopefully. Hopefully! It hasn't been the same since that March update

#TeamFrosty Nexus 6P

^ this. Agree. I think it also affected my reception... All that yellow is at home. All things being equal, I swear before I did the March update, battery and reception at home was better. Anyone else see poorer cell reception after March update? BTW, I don't have gasbuddy app and I don't have/use any social media at all.

*6P 64gb Graphite (AT&T)*
*iPad Air 2 64gb Space Gray (AT&T)*

Attachments

• 24297.jpg
    24297.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 269

XZ3R0

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Yep, definitely feel like my radios got worse here on Verizon. I noticed that hand off specifically was really bad. Often have to toggle airplane mode to get back onto LTE.

TruPlaya187

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Can't wait to see if the May update will fix the battery issues we are having since the March issue.... fingers crossed!!!

RTD212

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
^ this. Agree. I think it also affected my reception... All that yellow is at home. All things being equal, I swear before I did the March update, battery and reception at home was better. Anyone else see poorer cell reception after March update? BTW, I don't have gasbuddy app and I don't have/use any social media at all.

*6P 64gb Graphite (AT&T)*
*iPad Air 2 64gb Space Gray (AT&T)*

I have also noticed the decrease in cell reception performance. I'm on Verizon

Posted via the Android Central App

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
They did say they are going to release monthly security updates so I don't expect a lot of normal bug fixes.

Soundtallica

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
I flashed the update, and my battery life seems to be ever so slightly worse. Damn. I'll use it a few days though and see if it gets better.

Posted via my Nexus 6P on VerLIEzon Wireless but without their shackles.