From iOS to Android

66SMASHerG25

May 16, 2016
Visit site
Last year, I upgraded my galaxy s4 to the LG G4 due to the great reviews and back buttons on the phone. I thoroughly enjoyed the phone until March of this year when it got the infamous boot loop issue. I was able to get a warranty replacement of the phone, however, I just didn't want to go through all that hassle again and it left a bad taste in my mouth. I sold the replacement phone and ended up buying a n iPhone 6 off of Craigslist.

I used the iPhone for about two months, but I wanted to customise it which you just can't do. However, I did enjoy the fluidness and ease of use of the phone.

Last week I downloaded the app offer up just to check it out. I ended up finding a 32gb Nexus 6P in matte gold that was in great condition for 300. Although I am not fond of the color I couldn't pass up on the phone or price. I picked it up, popped my Verizon sim card in and I was on my way. This phone is absolutely amazing. Great screen, never any app crashes, fast as hell and a joy to use and customise. I couldn't be happier with this phone. Just thought I'd share. No going back to iOS ever lol.

Posted via the Android Central App

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
That's a great price for that phone.

Buying it new is way out of my budget. Even the price you got it is too much for me. I'm waiting until the 7P or whatever the followup is, comes out. Hoping the 6P price drops more.

And OfferUp is a good app.:D

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I love my 6p and stock Android. My first Android that I haven't rooted instantly. I don't feel like I need a new ROM since stock has good battery life and snappy. The only thing I do miss is TiBackup but then again. I'm not doing ROMs anymore so I don't really find a need for it. And now Android 6 allows you to stop and disable pretty much any app except system apps, freezing apps in TiBackup isn't needed anymore.

pamelany80

May 9, 2013
Visit site
It is a great phone. If you live in North America the Nexus phones are really the only way to go for Android, especially if you're coming from an iPhone where you are used to instant software upgrades.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey