Nexus 6p stuck in recovery mode

imadroppa

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
My 6P shut itself down about 3 times in a span of 10 minutes, and now when I go to boot it up, it goes right to recovery mode where it says "NO command" and just sits there. I try to do a hard reset and it brings me right back there. What is happening to my beautiful device? How can I fix it?

Update: As I was writing this post, it started to reboot, but it is stuck in a loop. It says "Google" then does the cool thing with the moving dots, gets struck, then jumps back to saying Google, and repeats. This has happened before and all it took was for me to wait it out and let it run until it worked again. Ya boy is getting a little worried though.

2nd update: We're back in recovery mode with the No Command screen displaying again ������������

I'm running stock-whatever the latest version of Android is, no roots or anything fancy like that.

Last edited:

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Or, since you're already at the 'No command' screen, just finish booting into Recovery Mode and wipe the system cache and perform a Factory Reset and then see what happens.

BTW, from the 'No command' screen, press-and-hold the Power button then press-and-release the Volume Up button and the phone should enter the standard Recovery menu.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool