Any way to import Nova Launcher Desktop to Google Now Launcher?

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I've been using Nova Launcher for years but have heard good things about the Google Now launcher lately. The problem is that to add all my folder programs to Google Now Launcher is extremely tedious. I saw that if you download the Google Now launcher it offers the option to import settings from Nova. Of course, the Google Now launcher came pre-installed on my 6P and I don't recall ever seeing that option.
Is there any way to import settings from Nova?

Trigati

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Not that I can find. Plus, Google Now Launcher really seems like a downgrade to me.

Sent via the Communications Center of the Takari

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I think you can get the import option just the first time you run/install Google Now launcher, and even so some people said the they didn't get it. To do that on a Nexus you'd need to uninstall the app and download the apk. A lot of trouble and not guaranteed.

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I think you can get the import option just the first time you run/install Google Now launcher, and even so some people said the they didn't get it. To do that on a Nexus you'd need to uninstall the app and download the apk. A lot of trouble and not guaranteed.

Thanks but I don't think you can uninstall it on a Nexus.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX