Camera Zoom FX Pro and Nexus 6p

dwinter13

May 31, 2016
Visit site
I don't know if this is a 6p, Marshmallow or Camera Zoom app question/problem.

I am trying to set Camera Zoom FX Pro as the default camera app to open when i double click the power button. It doesn't show up as an available option. I have cleared the default in settings. Other camera apps that I've tried installing show up, but Camera Zoom does not. Any ideas?

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I installed the free version https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...s/details?id=slide.camZoomFree&token=OAL3K4Ey and I verified that I could open it from the Play Store, then double-clicked the Power button and it showed up in the list
815d31b47e58d130e5404efccdda3cd4.jpg

dwinter13

May 31, 2016
Visit site
Son of a....
I can't figure out what's different on my end then. I even tried the free version and still no option to have it set as the default.

dwinter13

May 31, 2016
Visit site
I have tried it with the free and pro versions and no option to set as default. If I install A Better Camera or Camera V5, they show up as options, but Camera Zoom does not. This is a minor frustration, but a frustration nonetheless as I like using this particular app for taking photos.

VKrall

Jan 19, 2017
Visit site
The same here. I've installed both versions (free and pro) and I can't get Camera Zoom FX to work as my default camera app.
I'm using CM13.1, but it happened in CM12.1 as well.

I'm running all over the internet to force it to be the default camera app, but I can't find anything like this.
I've sent emails to the developers and posted in theirs Google Plus community, but they never answer. Bad, bad, really bad support.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis