Google voice typing

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Okay so even though I've got a Nexus 6 right now making the Nexus 6p and the only thing that worries me about the operating system as a button I use my Moto 360 second gen watch with my phone and I'm constantly trying to leave. Make my Google search app is sucking my battery itself the 15% average time per charge. Does anyone make appearances on the Nexus 6p at all? Thanks for the feedback. How many does it say, my battery life for charge usually isn't that great but I can barely get through a day not even 6 hours because the Google Search app with the voice typing takes up so much battery. I'm not sure if this is just my phone I'll try to remedy it with uninstalling it with many apps, but to no avail.

38dae7ce3e0cbe517d5f0bf54d233e66.jpg

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I'd suggest that when using Google Voice typing you take the few extra minutes to cleanup/edit your message before posting. I can't make sense of what you're getting at on a first read through, and frankly am not going to take the time to figure it out.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I'd suggest that when using Google Voice typing you take the few extra minutes to cleanup/edit your message before posting. I can't make sense of what you're getting at on a first read through, and frankly am not going to take the time to figure it out.
First of all, my proofreading is perfect number 2 it is legible and number 3 whatever I am not fixing it goodbye

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane