Flash?

Dekel1

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
Hi
I'm new to android and wanted to know if there is a way to download flash add on to play flash games on the Internet browser..

Thank you 🙃

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Flash has long been discontinued on mobile (and I'm still surprised a lot of sites still use it since it's really getting pummeled for security even on desktop). The only way to do this is to use browsers that still support the old plug in (I believe Dolphin still does, and Opera with mixed results, but AFAIK Chrome doesn't anymore) AND to manually find and install (sideload) the last Flash plugin APK available. You definitely won't find it on the Play Store anymore unless you have a reaaaally outdated phone.

dty06

May 14, 2014
Visit site
You'll need to install Dolphin browser, as SpookDroid said. You'll also need to go into settings>security and enable "Unknown Sources"

Then you'll need to google search for a Flash .apk file, which will install Flash on your phone.

You should know, though, that the flash games you enjoy on your desktop or laptop will *not* be the same as what you get on mobile, and some games may not work at all, but some will. You'll need to use Dolphin, though, not Chrome.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance