How do I complete an actions using dialog?

A

AC Question

Complete Action Using dialog

The 'Complete action using...' dialog is opening constantly on my Nexus 6P. When it opens, it presents a list of applications having to do with audio. If I select an app and choose the 'use always' option, the 'Complete action using...' dialog no longer appears, but the app that I selected as the 'use always' option opens just as frequently as the 'Complete action using...' dialog would appear, except that no matter which app I set as 'use always', the app cannot do anything with whatever it is that is now associated with the app. Some of the apps present an error dialog, while others just open to their main screen and do nothing.

So, is there a way to determine what action/command/event/url/whatever is causing the 'Complete action using...' dialog to open? I have a feeling that whatever it is, it is not anything audio related, but I can't understand why the dialog is only presenting me with audio-related apps.

I've searched and searched on this problem, but I'm only coming up with people posting issues about the 'use always' option not sticking, or issues with 'TouchWiz'. These are not my issues.

Hopefully someone has some great information for me so I don't have to flatten this thing and start over.

Thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay