I love this phone

SupermanJon707

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
Recently I've seen several people wonder about the battery capabilities of the 6P and by golly I am very well impressed with it so far and with today's moderate to heavy use playing a game here and there

I awoke around 8am today started at 100% and it's just now gone on 3:07am as of writing this and my battery still has 10% left

What's nice is I achieved 8.33 hours of SOT time with brightness set at a constant 50% (which is plenty for me) and nothing else was messed with no adaptive brightness or turning off anything aka dumbing the phone

Trust your device and all is well! my LG-G4 suffered to do this without an extended battery but Doze works extremely well as I might add too

Posted via the awesome Nexus 6P 111GB on T-Mobile :3

Attachments

• 2681.jpg
    2681.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 97

Seremedy

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
I find it 100 percent impossible to acheive 8 and a half hours SOT on your 6P as i have literally every feature turned off on my 6P, brightness set to like 10 percent Bluetooth, gps, cell data, airplane mode all on and still couldnt get past 6:30 min sot. My S7E with one of the best batteries can barely acheive that. And its a lot better battery wise than my 6P. Can we see the bar graph to see if you chargrd it all and what were you doing for 8 hours?

Posted via the Android Central App

TGIS

Jan 8, 2016
Visit site
I haven't gotten that far in terms of battery. However, I do get 6 hours of SOT with 50% brightness, and nothing much turned off that I would need. I find this impressive, since I just got this phone a few days ago.
3995edc8a2f1f97c056812f60971af02.jpg