Compatible smart watch for 6p

laddie79

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
The 360 Sport is fantastic so far and works weel with the 6P. Great battery life, even with GPS on runs. Not the prettiest but I got it for a bargain £140 brand new!

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I stand corrected! I think I was thinking of Google apps running on it. Google Now, Maps, Fit... Do those work?

Posted via the Android Central App

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking to buy a used smart watch to connect with my 6p. Ive seen some Samsung watches that won't connect with anything but a Samsung device. What smart watch would you recommend? I'm just looking for some advice.

Good to see you back on Android again!

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone have any issues with sporadically being notified of text messages? I think its due to the ambient display on my nexus but I'm not 100% positive

Adranalyne

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
I'd recommend the Huawei watch. Having used the first and second gen Moto 360s, I think the Huawei watch is better.

chezm

Trusted Member
Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I can't bring myself to buy another smartwatch right now...I had a moto 360 for 3 months then sold it (used on S6). Now I just have a Fitbit Charge HR...I want a newer smartwatch but skeptical I'll ha e the same experience.

Glad to hear no major issues with 6P and smartwatches

{Nexus 6P}

neo905

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
I have a Sony SW3. It worked fine when I first got the 6P but one of the recent security updates messed it up and Google Music us no longer working properly. I can't download music for offline listening on my watch which is pretty annoying. I also used to get Now cards and they got removed as well. I just downloaded the latest version if Android Wear app this week and that didn't help either.