Battery Status

soma4society

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Along the top left of my 6P screen there's a battery status displayed (34, 86, whatever). For all I know I may have actually engaged this thing many months back. But now for the life of me I can't figure out how to remove it.

Anybody know how? I'm probably missing something simple. Thanks.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like you're using GSam - it has a feature to display that. Hamburger menu -> Preferences -> Show Notification icon

JCHAOS

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
if you're talking about the number only, that is located in system ui tuner, status bar, battery. (if you aren't using any third party battery app, like GSam as noted by GSDer)

soma4society

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like you're using GSam - it has a feature to display that. Hamburger menu -> Preferences -> Show Notification icon

Right so GSam does have that feature, but my icon was there before I installed GSam. And now I have two battery displays on the top left side of my display. I'd prefer to use the GSam one if I can nix the stock one.

soma4society

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
if you're talking about the number only, that is located in system ui tuner, status bar, battery. (if you aren't using any third party battery app, like GSam as noted by GSDer)

I don't see that option in the system ui tuner. I'm beginning to think I must have loaded an app. Thanks though...

EDIT: And that's what I did. Brain freeze over and problem solved...thanks all.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Right so GSam does have that feature, but my icon was there before I installed GSam. And now I have two battery displays on the top left side of my display. I'd prefer to use the GSam one if I can nix the stock one.

there is not stock battery icon on top left. looks like its an another app doing it. screenshot??

if there is a notification long press to go to settings to see the app

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
if you're talking about the number only, that is located in system ui tuner, status bar, battery.
No, that number overlays the battery icon on the right side of the Status bar - he is talking about some other battery indicator on the left side of the screen.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
You must have some other app installed that is displaying that - time to look through all of your apps to find the culprit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci