Nexus 6P problem.

Seremedy

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Lost my nexus 6P for a month so i bought a couple new phones and finally decided to settle on the HTC 10 (best device ever over my, S7E, moto Z force, and note 7) then i finally found my 6P in the dirt out of no where and the suns been beating on it in 100+ degree weather for a month. Battery still seems fine but the fingerprnt sensor wakes the device, but doesnt turn it off anymore. What gives?

anon(8328984)

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Lost my nexus 6P for a month so i bought a couple new phones and finally decided to settle on the HTC 10 (best device ever over my, S7E, moto Z force, and note 7) then i finally found my 6P in the dirt out of no where and the suns been beating on it in 100+ degree weather for a month. Battery still seems fine but the fingerprnt sensor wakes the device, but doesnt turn it off anymore. What gives?

How does the HTC 10 compare to the 6p

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Perhaps the OP meant the Power button? That turns the screen off as well as on. Fingerprint sensor - not so much.

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Do you mind throwing some details out about the HTC 10? That's one Android I've yet to try out. So you are saying it's a much superior device than the 6p? Any specifics on it that out doe

Dconn1975

Banned
Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Do you mind throwing some details out about the HTC 10? That's one Android I've yet to try out. So you are saying it's a much superior device than the 6p? Any specifics on it that out doe
Does the 6p? I know the price is a good bit higher, correct? I've actually heard good and bad in regard to HTC but I of course don't know as I've not had one. Seems like I've heard the 10 is nice. I'm just having a tough time seeing how much better of a device can be over the 6p. I've had the Moto Z Force too and I found the 6p to almost be identical I guess bc of them both being nearly stock Android. Is the HTC smooth and seamless interface wise? What's the size on the 10? Thanks in advance. Sorry for the questions but now I'm curious about the 10.

dty06

May 14, 2014
Visit site
If I recalled touching the fingerprint sensor waked up the phone and it made it sleep right??

Nope. Mine has never worked like that. That would actually be a cool feature, but I could see myself hitting it by mistake while holding the phone sometimes.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawiss