how do i update the Camera?

NightOrchid

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Ive noticed that my (Unbranded Unrooted UK) 6P is still running Google camera v3.2 / 28th April... My 6p is running N / build 90X

But I know there is a newer v.4.2... In fact my New Lenovo Tablet has installed a version where I can Manually control the Exposure value.. in the Advanced Settings..

Any help or advice please?

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Not sure why your 6P's cam hasn't been bumped up to version 4.1... In fact, if you are running N, I can't see how it's possible that you don't have at least 4.0... version 3 never came with 7.0.

If you want 4.2, you can go snag the manually ported Pixel camera app (you can find it on XDA, maybe sure you grab the right one though).... or you can go on to apkmirror.com and grab the latest GC that is supported on the 6P (4.1.006)

NightOrchid

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Not sure why your 6P's cam hasn't been bumped up to version 4.1... In fact, if you are running N, I can't see how it's possible that you don't have at least 4.0... version 3 never came with 7.0.

If you want 4.2, you can go snag the manually ported Pixel camera app (you can find it on XDA, maybe sure you grab the right one though).... or you can go on to apkmirror.com and grab the latest GC that is supported on the 6P (4.1.006)

Ok, from what Ive just read up... its only the camera apk for the Pixel that has the Exposure setting... Ill recheck the version again.... I know the version on my 6P has the "light metre" setting... you set the exposure by touching the screen to expose for that area..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc