What should I do?

Pirate Arr

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
So my 6P has worked flawlessly ever since obtained in December of last year, unfortunately, and to my great disappointment, near the power button, the structure of the device seems to be bending outwards just ever so slightly and no, it's not because of drops, I'm always careful with my devices. I don't have Nexus Support but I do know it has a one year manufacturer warranty. The power button works fine, but given how the phone is structurally weak,and I want to have this phone till the next iPhone in 2017, should I contact Google support? I unfortunately don't have in my possession the devices USB charging cable and dock and I'm worried that'll cause problems in returning and exchanging for a new Nexus 6P. Will that cause any problem? I've heard horrors of the Google/Huawei support and back to back exchanges that I'm worried in contacting them.

The device was brought on the Google Play Store

Last edited:

Cant Miss

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
Hit or miss whether they'll send you a replacement for this issue, but all you can do is try. I have never heard of not having the box or accessories complicating the issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2