Laggy key input in Chrome + Google voice erratic behaviour

Alltehtorques

Nov 30, 2016
Visit site
Hey all. Have a 6P 64GB, Android 7.1.1 Beta. Bought last january, loving it, with a few exceptions

1: Key input is extremely laggy from time to time, when reading websites in non mobile responsive format, that is when viewing desktop site. Mostly when writing on vBulletin forums. If I type in a 10 letter word, it takes almost a second for each letter to appear in the inout field, meaning a 60 letter reply takes almost a full minute. Webmaster of two of these forums insist there has been no significant update lately, viewing and typing on said forums in mobile friendly format is no problem. I tried googling, and subsequently deleting Chrome cache, uninstalling all updates and reinstalling them, still same problem. Same issue when using Firefox. Tried both Google, Scandinavian and Kika keyboard. Any solutions you might think of?

2: I usually take alot of work calls during the day, and use alot of voice commands through my Jabra Halo BT headset. It has a OK Google button, when I press this and speak in a american english accent, Google answers in Norwegian (my native language) telling me the contact is not found, and when I speak in a Norwegian accent, Google answers in english, telling me the same. Any way to maje Google stick to only one language when using voice commands? This came with the recent update to 7.1.1.

Thank yo, appreciate any bright ideas.

Ray

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez