barely can hear call waiting notification

cridleyjr

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Hello, when I'm on a call and I have a second call coming in, I can barely hear the tone notification of an incoming call. Most of the time I notice that I missed the second call completely after I hang up from my original call.

Is there a way to increase the call waiting volume?

Nexus 6P Verizon.

Thank you.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
That's strange, because I would have thought the call waiting tone was standard for all phone services. Have you asked Verizon about this? If you're on speakerphone or a headset, is it also difficult to hear?

cridleyjr

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
I will call Verizon and discuss with their technical support team. I didn't call before because they are reluctant to answer questions regarding a phone that has not been blessed by their network.

The tone is hard to hear when I'm holding the phone.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
The tone is hard to hear when I'm holding the phone.

Does this mean that it sounds more normal on speakerphone or a headset? Is there anything else about sound over the main earpiece speaker that seems off? When you're talking to someone, does their voice seem like it's missing higher registers or something?

Bultaco

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Hello, when I'm on a call and I have a second call coming in, I can barely hear the tone notification of an incoming call. Most of the time I notice that I missed the second call completely after I hang up from my original call.

Is there a way to increase the call waiting volume?

Nexus 6P Verizon.

Thank you.

I have the same problem.

Is it ME or is it SAMSUNG? (I vote Samsung!)

Anyone else?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance