Nexus 6p crashed and doesn't turn on

benjikcnod

Feb 16, 2017
Visit site
Hello,

I was using my Huawei Nexus 6p and suddenly it turned off. I could not turn it on again. Even when I try to charge it nothing happens. The little LED-light also doesn't work. I don't know what to do... I don't think it's the screen because normally when you charge your phone it becomes hot but mine just stays cold. Please help.

anon(9072051)

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
How about holding down the Power button + Volume Down simultaneously until something happens onscreen, preferably a green android bug lying on its back with its front plate open. If you can boot into your bootloader and get to recovery mode, you'll know that your phone isn't hard bricked, and you may be able to do a factory reset. If you know that your battery was getting low at the time the phone shut off, you may want to plug it into the charger to keep the battery going.

If nothing happens at all even with the phone on a charger, then your battery may be dead and need replacing.

ashburn013

May 16, 2012
Visit site
No display even if the device in on power. Tried getting into recovery mode but no display there. The device display was suddenly working for about 2hours yesterday evening and now it is gone again. Contacted Google and they are sending a replacement.